In addition to giving you flawless, beautiful eyes and brows, New Image by Hilary can also help you downplay the features you’re not fond of. We offer permanent makeup services for age spot reduction and scar removal in Monterey, CA. Check out a few more of the procedures we offer below.
How Can I Reduce or Eliminate Age Spots?
Trying to cover up age spots with traditional cosmetics can be quite tricky. It takes a great deal of technique to properly blend colors that will camouflage your spots. That’s why we recommend permanent makeup! We mix a variety of shades to help you find the perfect color for your skin tone, applying the perfect pigment to dramatically reduce the prominence of age spots. Aside from great coverage results, permanent makeup has other benefits, including:
- Less invasive than other methods such as grinding, lasers and acids
- Solutions are customized for each client’s unique skin tone
- Doesn’t break the structure of your skin
- Saves you money on buying various shades of traditional cosmetics
- Saves you time trying to mix colors that will cover your age spots
Why Choose Freckle Tattoos?
- They add youthfulness, character and definition
- You can customize size, color and pattern
- It gives you a natural, professional look
- You can save time and money by not applying yourself
What is Scar Camouflage?
This scar treatment in Monterey, CA can also be used for other situations involving depigmentation, such as medical procedures, burns, skin diseases and accidents. We offer this treatment for many different types of scars and skin issues and typically see best results from the following criteria:
- Your scar is at least 12 months old and the color is stable
- Your scar is flat and smooth
- There are no dark edges around your scar
What are Permanent Beauty Marks?
Beauty marks can make you feel beautiful and sexy. Why not enlighten your life? Check out some of the best reasons to get a permanent beauty mark, instead of drawing your own on each day:
- It won’t come off when you are swimming or sweating
- It saves you time in your morning routine and maintains consistency
- It saves you money, as you no longer need to purchase expensive pencils or tools
Can Permanent Makeup be Removed?
Not all colors are removed at the same rate or with the same outcome. Gray and black remove the best, especially on fair-to-medium untanned skin. Darker browns will also typically do well. Lighter inks like white and flash tone tend to darken and may not remove as well.